Thursday, November 13, 2008

W-Day and getting the lady to play

Well, today is W-Day....or Wrath Day. I didnt go to a midnight buying, and my fiance is going to pick up a copy and start installing it for me before I get home.

I got her to play finally. She created a Druid that she named Gurrtrude (there is an actual story behind the name as she used to call her mom at work and say her name was Gertrude...now all of her sisters do it). I summoned her to me on my little Gnome mage named Crispee and we started nuking stuff in the dwarf starting area. A little over an hour later, we were both level 8, in Stormwind. We both had a lot of fun....unless I looted something she killed....then she got mad at me :). To fix that I put it on free for all and just let her loot everything. She just killed everything with wrath spam, so I have a feeling that she will be going Balance once we actually get some talent points.

We will see because I still dont know how she will react to being able to shapeshift. Being the girly girl that she is, she is already complaining about her clothes. Unfortunately, we only got her a 10 day free trial for now so I cant trade her any money or gear.

I am hoping to play more with her on Saturday since we are both off on that day.

5 comments:

Tom said...

Lucky you!

Time to upgrade to a paid account and get your free zebra mount :)

Darraxus said...

Yeah, thats the goal. I already told her I would pay for the expansions and the monthly fee for her. Hopefully it works!

Oblivion said...

Who would ever pass out a free game? =P Just try your best to convince her...shouldn't be hard. Show her some epic videos or something ^^

Unknown said...

Nice man you're almost there! See if she'll be interested in leveling up some proffesions along the way.

Darraxus said...

Yeah, maybe I can get her to do some herbalism or something. Picking flowers is easy. Not so easy when doing RAF though.