Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Speed Gaming

Unless is is a designated WoW night, I need to speed game in order to get anything done. I usually log on quickly before work, do my daily cooking quest and check the daily heroic and regular instance daily to see if it will be something I am interested later in the week.

Some days when I get home from work, my fiance is still in class so that gives me a limited bit of time to play as well. Yesterday I took advantage of that by blasting thru Heroic Violet Hold with a guild healer, a guild DPS who I out damaged, and two pugs. We got thru it with zero problem (although my stupid tanking pants still didnt drop.)

I previously posted a post about things you can do with very limited time. Heroic VH is one we can add to the list. It takes probably less that 30 minutes, gets you 3 Emblems, and the chance to get an epic. Plus it is in Dalaran, which is extremly convenient to get to (via Hearth or whatever method you like).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Why do you always make me feel bad about not doing my daily cooking quest? >_<

amen to H VH =) I did this during lunchbreak last week. I just hate it when you wipe on a boss.

Last night we ended up 4manning VH cause our Rogue got stuck behind the door! /facepalm

Was pretty sweet though I did 4600 dps on last boss as TG.

Darraxus said...

Lol very nice!!! I have been gouging the arket with my Northern spices as well. 27 gold for a stack of 2 0_0. I sold some, but I am trying to sell a lot more. Raid food FTW.

Unknown said...

Sell them to me! Cross server AH go go.

I thought a stack of those spices would be much more than that tbh.

Darraxus said...

That 27 gold for 2...not 20 lol.