- Emblem System Changes
- Both the 10 and 25 player instances of the Crusaders' Coliseum drop a new Emblem of Triumph.
- Any dungeons that previously dropped Emblems of Heroism or Valor, such as Naxxramas or Heroic Halls of Stone, will now drop Emblems of Conquest instead. Emblems of Conquest can still be converted to Valor or Heroism.
- The heroic dungeon daily quest will now reward 2 Emblems of Triumph and the normal daily dungeon quest will reward 1 Emblem of Triumph.
- The existing achievements to collect 1, 25, 50, etc. Emblems of Heroism, Valor, and Conquest have been converted to Feats of Strength since Heroism and Valor Emblems are no longer attainable.
- New achievements have been added to collect various amounts of any combination of emblems
What is this all about? Everyone gets full 8.5 gear? It will be nice for a gearing standpoint, but why would a lot of people even want to run harder raids anymore. Things will be so easy to get thru heroics and Naxx 10.
On one hand, this will make Heroics and 10 mans much more popular again. The bad thing is that the regular gear that comes from them will become completly obsolete.
What are your thoughts on this change?