Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Real Azeroth Heroes (Part 3)


Darraxus Presents: Real Azeroth Heroes

(Real Azeroth Heroes)

Today we salute you Mr. Annoying Trade Chat Spammer Guy

(Mr. Annoying Trade Chat Spammer!)

You have the maturity of a 12 year old and want everyone to know it. You put the Barren's Chat to shame with your magnificent leet speak.

(Lrn to play noob lulz nao)

And just like you, I too love Chuck Norris.

(Has a third fist under his beard yeah!)

So, don't bother raiding or PvPing.....your destiny is Anal and Saving Private Murloc.

(Almost as bad as gold spammers!)

So Mr. Annoying Trade Chat Spammer, have a Bud on me and enjoy your stay on my ignore list. It will be a long, long stay.

(MR. ANNOYING TRADE CHAT SPAMMER GUYYYYYYY)

3 comments:

Arioch said...

I <3 these.

River said...

These are great.

Fish said...

I <3 chuck norris jokes. My fav is chuck norris uses a night light, not because he's afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of chuck norris. . .