Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Real Azeroth Heroes


Darraxus Presents: Real Azeroth Heroes

(Real Azeroth Heroes)

Today we salute you Mr. Overgeared and cocky so I pull everything and wipe you guy


(Mr. Overgeared and cocky so I pull everything and wipe you guy)


Never has a tank killed so many....allies. Without you, we would never know the term "Lulz my bad ;D".


(Gonna make us wipe now)


And just like you, I love a good repair bill or failpug.


(So I can bitch about something on my blog yeah!)


So get back in that instance and pull the other half


(Really want to tank the whole instance)


So Mr. Overgeared and cocky so I pull everything and wipe you guy. Have a Bud Light....and a repair bill on me....I will be hearthing this time around.


(MR. OVEREGEARED ABD COCKY SO I PULL EVERYTHING AND WIPE YOU GUYYYYYYYYYY)





5 comments:

Fish said...

OMFG EPIC LOL!!! I think thats the funniest Wow related post I've seen in a long time.

Sadly, I've been that guy. . .except not over-geared. . .

thedoctor said...

Your a f'n genius!

River said...

I spit my pop out, you owe me a keyboard. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe :)

(And, God, how do I hate that guy)

Kel said...

I have gotten one of those. Just one though. Lucky me.
He ran the entire first hallway of DTK, up to Trollgore's room. Then, when they all died, because my tree had stopped to buff at the start and never got a chance to catch up, Mr. Tank's rogue buddy told me to "Heal faster" and "keep up". That's when I dropped the group.