Friday, February 27, 2009

TAGGED

Well, Miss Elf tagged me with another Meme. Yay for me. Guess I will tag some more of you after im done then.

1. What is your name, and where did it come from?? Darraxus. I was named after myself and built the bloody log cabing that I was born in.
2. How old are you, and what is your birthday? Me age is not at matter. Im old enough for the big boy lovins and thats all you need to know ;)
3. Are you in love, and with whom? Aye, I am in love with me weapons and shields.
4. What is your favorite mount, and why? I love mah Gyrocopter...who else can say they built a flyin' machine?
5. Do you prefer a certian type of Azerothonian meal, and where do you get it from? I like to eat me some dragonfin filet to get me big an strong....also like to pound down an ale or 20 with it,
6. You know those giant mushrooms in Zangarmarsh? What is your theory on how they came to be, and why they are so huge? I be the reason for those. I couldnt hold it in no more and had to drop the meanest deuce you would ever know. Came back a year later and all dem mushroom were HUGE.
7. If you saw the Lich King walking towards you, what would you do? Give him a good ole fashioned kick in the scrote for what he did to Muraden.
8. (Dav added this one) Be honest, how many times have you used the Grizzly Hills outhouse without any real reason? I dont need no stinkin' outhouse. I do my bussiness on Hodir's Helmet.

To keep it going I will tag Megan who is the only person who can make a Pally evil, that Flubbernuggin Ratshag, and my buddy Occeleta.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you are the cause of those gigantic mushrooms! Sheesh! :P

megan said...

I am a bit confused.. am I supposed to answer these Q's in RP?

o_o

Darraxus said...

Lol, I did because thats what the cool kids were doing.