Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Adventures of the Toons Formerly Known as Lowbies

Well, we are almost there.

Out group of formerly lowbies is in the home stretch to 85.

My wife and I spent a bit of time yesterday getting out toons to 84 so that we could do the upper level Cata regular dungeons. We are sick of running Throne of Tides etc.

Next up on our agenda is the unfortunately named CoC. Or Crucible of Carnage if you will.

It is one of those dirty inside jokes for out little group.

"Pretty soon we will be doing thr CoC"
"I cant wait for the CoC"

You get the picture.

The other inside joke is about our mage's mana strudles. It has to do with the fact that he appears to summon them from his crotch. DICK CHEESE MANA STRUDLES ANYONE?

Yeah, I never said we were classy.

Soon we will be 85 and probably doing a few heroics. The only problem is that I dont have any more slots for low level characters.

I have 7 85s, an 84, an 82, and a 77. WAHHHHHHH. WTB MORE CHARACTER SLOTS!!!!

No comments: