Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 10 – Blog/Website favourites

Well, if we are including all websites and blogs then I have a few.

Obviously, many of the WoW blogs I really enjoy are on the right hand side of my page.

One is a RL friend who has recently gotten back into blogging for the third time:

http://theindecisivegamer.blogspot.com/

An old school Paladin Blog:

Blessing of Kings

The Ancient Gaming Noob, who is not really posting about WoW, but is a very fun writer and makes me want to play Eve.

Two new blogs that I really enjoy are Brave Tank and Aresenic and Old Mooncloth

The Consortium Forums are a go to for gold making (I am also a wind trader over there).

Other than that, I enjoy an assortment of sports sites.

2 comments:

Wilhelm Arcturus said...

Thanks!

Not posting about WoW right now, but I am sure I will be back for panda mania. (My daughter is in the beta and really loves Pandaria. Go figure!)

Darraxus said...

@ Wilhelm: I got into the Beta, but dont want to really spoil the game before I REALLY get to play it. I will give the pet battles a shot when they are added however.