Friday, June 10, 2011

I Left Stormwind!

Thats right, I actually did something that involved me getting out of Stormwind. The last couple of months have been mostly spent making gold. I was originally going to do a Heroic, but decided not to.

First I figured I would hit up Heroic Setthek to punch Anzu in the face for the chance at a mount. No luck, but there is always next time.

Then I decided that I was going to finish my Cenarion Expedition Rep in Outlands and knock out a few achiements while I was at it.

Even though I have done all of the BC Heroics (back in BC), it did not give me credit for all of them when the Achievement system came out. I did not have any of the Coilfang Heroic instances for some reason, but I was about 7k rep from getting to Exalted.

I went to Heroic Underbog first and took a leisurely 35 minute stroll through the instance killing pretty much everything. I also made sure to stop and pick any Sanguine Hibiscus. I later posted them on the AH for around 9 gold each.

After that, I decided to go do Steamvaults. The instance was quick and painless. Afterwards, I was pretty close to exalted and had a nice pile of coilfang armaments.

After the rep turn ins I was still just a bit short, so I did a couple of quests and BAM. Exalted. Then I spent a little of my hard earned gold on a Hippogriff.

After that last quest, I decided to do the final quest I needed to get teh Zangarmarsh quest achievement.

Overall, it was very nice to actually go and do something that wasnt staring at an Auctioneer's crotch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You described what used to be a fun evening in WoW for me.

I guess its that feeling of accomplishing something in one sitting.

Nev said...

I did the Cenarion Ex rep a little while ago & did the Sporrregar at the same time - I really wanted the tiny sporeling pet :)

Now I'm collecting Encrypted Twilight texts for the Cenarion Circle rep - I want the title too :)

If you haven't got it yet, the Timbermaw rep is maybe 60-90 mins work from neutral to exalted now - go see some snow instead of the marsh :) less mosquitos too

Darraxus said...

Yeah, I havent done Timbermaw on my main yet, but I did do it on my enchanter. Gold making comes first lol.