Friday, June 17, 2011

Real Azeroth Heroes


Real Azeroth Heroes

Darraxus presents: Real Azeroth Heroes

(Real Azeroth Heroes)

Today we salute you Mr. I have no fucking clue how to play guy.

(Boomkin doing the melee!)

Your rotation includes spells that make my brain bleed
(How the hell did you figure out how to log on?!)

Just like you, I enjoy mucking around in instance.....

(But I did some research to not look like a tool yeah!)

You somehow added conjure mana biscuit to your rotation.
(Decurse isnt for offense!)

So Mr. I have no fucking clue how to play guy, have a bud on me. You are somehow making human extinction look better every day. One keyboard turn at a time.(Mr. I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO PLAY GUYYYYYYY!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I now have to figure out a way to insert conjuring cake into my rotation and a flashy way of announcing it to the group so no one misses me doing it.

Dancingblade said...

Need moar "Heroes" pl0x...

Darraxus said...

@ Arioch: Yes, conjure mana biscuit is an amazing AOE spell.

@ Dancingblade: I have actually done quite a few of these. Think I will do a post on monday with all of the linked.

Anonymous said...

I once ran into a paladin, of who's name I do not remember, stacking Spell power, in order to further increase the power of his one spell... exorcism. It was the only spell that I watched him cast throughout the heroic (Deadmines). I didn't want to kick him, because his rotation, made me laugh. He then went on to tell me that besides auto attack, it was the only spell he held on his action bar, but I do not know if this was true or not. Although I did not take any screen shots, so sadly I can not show you the hilarity of this. Maybe I'll bump into him again and show you.