Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Update

So, what did I do this weekend?

Well I did a few things. First thing is I grabbed a few materials for Patch 4.2. I bought a bunch of ore the prospect tonight and bought out every inferno ruby under 85 gold.

The main thing I did this weekend was playing WoW with my wife. We ran Stratholm a few times to see if I could get Baron Rivendares Deathcharger. Of course it didnt drop. It never will. I have run the instance probably 200 plus times with no drop. I did nab the epic sword recently, and that was the first time I had ever seen it.

My wife started running it on her own too. No mount, but she did pick up an epic neck to sell on the AH.

We also started Honoring/Desecrating fires for the Midsummer festival. I only have two more achivements left to do for the Warden of the Flame title. The first is stealing the flames from the opposing capitals. The other is juggling a bunch of torches.

I am looking forward to making a large amount of gold once 4.2 comes out. What did you do this weekend?

No comments: