Saturday, March 28, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”

It seems that this is the newest meme going around the blogosphere. I was tagged over at Casual Hardcore. BRILLIANT....I love those commericals.
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
Well I guess I will do my first 10 honest things.
1. In High School, I blended in. I was an athlete (Football, Wresting) and a nerd (computer games, table top RPGs). I had friends that gravitated one way or the other, but not both. I ended up being friends with my fellow nerds longer.
2. I am engaged to get married. She is the number one most important thing in my life. And she plays WoW now....double win for me!
3. I was once accused of buying my toon on Ebay. This is one of the reasons I wanted to learn to be a better player and help others.
4. I was accused of buying my toon off of ebay for the following reasons: I did not know what a sunder was, what aggro was, and when my weapon broke part way thru they run, I equipped a vendor trash sword and had to level it from 1 skill on the mobs in the instance.
5. I hate most TV shows. My fiance loves to watch the ones I hate the most. If given the opportunity, the entire archive of Gilmore Girls, America's Next Top Model, and One Tree Hill would be burned to the ground. Include the Hills with that.
6. I do 80-90 percent of my blogging from work. DUH. When I am home, I have other things to do....like playing the game.
7. I hate drivers like I hate PvP. I find myself swearing my way to work every day. People who drive below the limit in the fast lane need to be run off the road. I would like to install a push bumper on my truck to help with that.
8. I use cutsie names with my fiance. I call her "Booboo" and she calls me "Bunny". Yeah, we are that kind of couple.
9. I look absolutely nothing like a Bunny. My friend even quipped "When I think of you, I certainly dont think Bunny".
10. I only recently told my fiance about my blog. I started the blog when she hated that game and told her about it when she no longer hated it. Of course I was accused of hiding it from her.....hidden on the front page of Google Chrome right next to her US Weekly.
Alrighty, well on with the tagging.
Megs is always good for a laugh.
Kadomi who tanks like a girl
Occeleta (thats two now buddy)

3 comments:

Fettsbounty said...

Technically I think im at 3 now. I'm not so good with these memes.

thedoctor said...

"Booboo"

I call one of my cats that name....just saying =P

Fish said...

This whole thing going around reminds me of the "25 facts about me" on facebook. I do think it's fun to read about peoples' RL facts. I sympathize with you on the crappiest shows known to man. There is this show on ABC family that is some HS soap opera that is literally the worst show I have ever heard of on the face of creation.