Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Diablo 3: Legendaries Fall

One of the greatest features of the most recent major patch is that you can actually get legendaries.

Last night I had two drop for me. Granted, both of them were mostly crap, but I am happy that they are dropping. There is little more statisfying that seeing those orange letters and that beam of light.

I got a 600 and something dps one handed crossbow that I turned into crafting materials. It was bad. The stats were ok, but the dps was god awful.

The second piece I got was a one handed mace. It will be a nice item for one of my followers as it had 42 percent magic find on it. I need to build up a follower magic find set. I am thinking that I will put it on my Templar.

This is one of the things that keeps me coming back to D3 for more.

No comments: