Tuesday, October 16, 2012

One remains....and some Monk tips

We are now down to one of our group who is not yet level 90. My wife hit level 90 last night and I had her go get a few pieces of justice point gear. I was looking to get her some upgrades on the AH, but the only leather gear was PvP gear. Not wonderful.

She immidiately went off on her way and started doing Pet Battles, which she quite enjoys. She said something that I found incredibly true..."At least the made sure that there is not a lack of things to do in MoP".

Isnt that the truth. On top of dailies, there are heroics, AH stuff, scenarios, PvP, and Pet Battles.

It should keep us busy for quite some time.

I am actually happy to still enjoy Diablo 3 for one reason. It gives me a little change of pace. Bored after doing a round of dailies? Smash the crap out of some skeletons and elite packs.

Last night was basically a daily night. I did my dailies on Darraxus then did a few quests on my Druid. I was bored with it, so I decided to play with my monk and gained a few levels.

A couple of fun things I have learned on my Monk that may help you guys out a bit.

1) If you use the mediatation portal to the Monk training area but still need to do some things in SW, then you can hearth back to SW. After you are done there, click the portal again and it will put you back in the zone you were questing in.

2) Monks can get a daily buff where they get an hour of plus 50 percent XP gain. A nice little tip is to let the time run down to about 10 minutes. Go do the daily. Now you have a two hour buff.

2 comments:

Celendus said...

Are you sure about that 2 hour thing? Because I'm pretty sure the game rounds buff durations up to the nearest minute or hour -- for one second after casting glyphed inquisition (1m duration) the icon says "2m"

Darraxus said...

Yeah I checked it. I played for just over an hour afterwards and still had 54 minutes left on the buff.