Friday, October 26, 2012

On to the next class....

Well, since having gotten my Druid to 90, I am going to start working on my Paladin. These are the same three I have leveled in order since Wrath.

I do my warrior first because I love tanking as a warrior, and he is and always will be my main. I level my Druid second because I have long loved Druid healing. My Paladin comes third to round out the holy trinity and give me a dps.

I choose the Paladin because I really enjoy the feel of Retribution. It is nice and involving. I like when stuff procs and you have to decide what to use. It is also nice having some decent healing skills.

My questions is........what should I level after my Paladin?

Resto/Elemental Shaman
Destro Warlock
Blood DK
BM/MM Hunter
Disc Priest
Frost Mage
Assassination Rogue
Monk Brewmaster

I am currently leaning towards doing the Shaman next...after that, it is pretty much up for grabs. What do you guys/gals think?

5 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

I am having the same discussion with myself.

Initially it was going to be my Shaman and Druid for Herbing and Mining.. but I hate farming so why the hell do that?

So now I think it is going to be my hunter... because I need a bunch of Motes for him to buy all the PVP leather and Scale gear.. and also hunters are nasty in PVP right now.. So I want to try and beat some people up... :).

However I may take my rogue up another level... just because I only need 6 motes and I can make a Dragonling pet...

Also I may bring more of my characters to Halfhill for the cooking and farming.

Oh and I still want to get rep with everyone for all the recipes and mounts and things like that on my main..

I really like this expansion!




Anonymous said...

Frost mage.

No reason other than it's not the same as the others.

Mike.

Kal said...

If you like procs and a varied rotation, I suggest Enhance Shammy. It's a little complicated at first, but it's a rhythmic rotation without the common generate resource/spend resource paradigm, but rather a straight priority of abilities with two abilities to keep on cooldown, two 5-stack procs and one DOT and a filler that shares a cooldown with your DOT, which makes timing it interesting.

The transition from single target to AOE can be tricky sometimes, but good fight planning can let you combo Unleash Elements>Flame Shock>Magma Totem>Lava Lash>Fire Nova, which sounds complicated and time consuming, but it's awesome! I say "Fire! Fire! Fire!" in my head like Beavis whenever I do that.

Fettsbounty said...

Funny. I think of Beavis and butthead saying fire as well but on my Destruction Warlock. I actually say out loud over vent "And she is on FIRE!"

Celendus said...

With a full trinity at 90, it might be good to look at professions. There's a pretty good profit margin on transmutes right now; it's hard to say no to easy steady income.