Friday, October 19, 2012

Legendary Drops and my wife, the machine

First things first for some WoW news.

Last night I got exalted with the Wind Serpends. I no longer have to do those dailies. WOOHOO. Now I can concentrate on some other dailies in the short amount of time I spend doing that.

Golden Lotus is next up, and I had been mostly skipping it because I dont feel like doing 30 plus dailies per day total.

My wife....the leveling machine. When she found out that Hallows End was coming, she decided that she absolutely NEEDED to get to 89 for the chance to get the Horseman helm as well as two chances to get the mount. She ended up getting from 87 to 89 yesterday and actually got her helmet. She was devastated when I found her a huge upgrade for her 85 Horseman helm. Now she can continue on with her Horseman laughter.

I D3, I have been having a great ole time. I got to Paragon level 12 last night and saw more Legendary drops than I had seen in the entire time I had played D3. I ended up getting three different legendaries, which makes 4 since the recent patch. I got a Demon Hunter cloak, a Monk fist weapon, and a Witch Doctor knife. None of them were awesome, but I love getting that beautiful orange text. It gives me hope to find my own upgrades and that I wont have to buy every single one.

I want to level some of my other characters, but I enjoy the Barbarian so much more than other classes.

3 comments:

Fettsbounty said...

My wife....the leveling machine. When she found out that Hallows End was coming, she decided that she absolutely NEEDED to get to 89 for the chance to get the Horseman helm as well as two chances to get the mount. She ended up getting from 87 to 89 yesterday and actually got her helmet. She was devastated when I vendored all her Halloween masks she was saving. Now she can continue on with her Horseman laughter.

Fettsbounty said...

Just fixing your post

Darraxus said...

Lol. Shut it. True story though.