Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Update

The weekend was filled with a large serving of D3 and a side of WoW.

As for WoW, I basically would log on, do some dailies and log back off. I am now exalted with the tillers as well, and have started going at the Golden Lotus dailies. I have just not been in a WoW mood for the most part.

I did a bit of leveling on my Druid and am about a half of a level from 90. I also got him one of the healing rings during the Headless Horseman event.

On the other side of things, I have been playing quite a lot of D3.

I have been seeing a decent number of legendary drops, and even sold the legs to Inna's set for 11 million gold which is more than I have ever had.

My Barbarian is currently Paragon level 15 and working his way up slowly but surely.

I also went and started leveling up my Demon Hunter. He started yesterday at 40 and is now level 54. I think he will be 60 shortly, but I do not know how often I will use him at max level until they link Paragon leveling amongst all of your characters. I grabbed him a grossbow with about 850 dps on it and a reduced level requirement. I am owning baddies.

I went through the rest of Nightmare and have been going through Hell at Monster Power 10. I am still demolishing everything in my path. I just have to make sure not to get hit with any big attacks.

I enjoy the Demon Hunter, but do not find it nearly as fun as my Barbarian.

No comments: