Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Enti's Quenched Sword

For those of you who dont know, this has apparently become the best 19 bracket 2 hander in the game. The item says it does less that 1 dps on the tooltip, but has a hidden damage on it. I have read stories of level 4 Paladins beating level 20 toons in duels with this weapon.

It is a gray item level 200 item that drops off of the big elite Giant outside of Windergarrde Keep in Dragonsblight. This item would be a great idea if you want a twink or even to sell it. It have seen it advertised in trade chat with Crusader on it.

Pick this item up for some easy profit before it goes and gets nerfed. It apparently has a 40 percent chance to drop, so go get it.

5 comments:

Fettsbounty said...

I was gonna say it looks like we might have to compete on farming the guy. But I might just be too busy leveling my Hunter.

Darraxus said...

Lol, I imagine I could solo the guy at this point. Only annoying thing he does is fear.

Anonymous said...

"It is a gray item level 200 item that drops off of the big elite Giant"

name please? I would love to try this out lol

sounds amazing lol

Darraxus said...

It is called Enti's Quenched Sword. I will change the title of the post to reflect this.

Anonymous said...

Kreug Oathbreaker. huge ass giant