- Battle Stance now increase the armor penetration of all your attacks by 10%.
- Shattering Throw *New Skill* - Throws your weapon at the enemy causing [ 50% of AP + 12 ] damage (based on attack power), reducing the armor on the target by 20% for 10 sec, and removing any invulnerabilities. 25 Rage, 30 yd range, 1.5 sec cast, 5 min cooldown
Both of these changes look pretty nice. This gives a nice boost to Arms warriors with the armor pen, and Shattering Throw will be pretty nice for PVP I would imagine. I wonder if all of that will stack with the sunders.
- Berserker Stance now increase all damage taken by 5% (Down from 10%)
- Intimidating Shout cooldown has been lowered from 3 min to 2 min.
The first changes will be very nice for TG warriors in PVP. Less damage taken is always a good thing. Ther second change is kinda meh. Arenas usually dont last that long anyways.
- Defensive Stance now reduces damage caused by 5%. (Down from 10%)
- Disarm now disarm the enemy's main hand and ranged weapons.
The first change is very nice for both PVE and PVP. This could help level the playing field as far a competing on the meters against other tanks of other classes. The second one is a beast for PvP. Hunters are going to QQ themselves to sleep at night when the Prot Pain Train comes to town.
So far these are all some nice buffs and moving in the right direction. The next thing I would like to see changed for prot warriors is the way we have to spam Heroic Strike. A toggle on/off for HS would be ideal IMO. That way in high rage situations we arent having to do 10 key presses per second.
What do you think of these changes so far? Obviously these arent final, but looks like a nice step in the right direction.