Friday, January 8, 2010

Fail of the Day

I just had a failed pug on my Warlock. Not because of bad tanking or healing. Once again, it was about craptastic dps. I was in first.....with the tank coming in second. The DK was about 1300 dps behind me.....and my fail player of the day was a whopping 2k behind me.....and I was only doing 2600 dps 0_0.

Who is this half man/half amazing player you ask. It is Pointyhead-Arathor. 636 DPS for the run. And 451 on Nadox. A level 80 doing 451 dps on a boss. That is just fucking terrible. The sad thing is that he is almost in full epics. Granted they are PvP epics, but they should be good enought for 2k at least.

Oh, and the normal way to spot a fucking fail player. Every point in Arms. And a dual spec of prot that doesnt make sense. I hope he never trys to tank someting....4/0/67 spec is not the new in tanking spec.

I mean seriously. I am not picky about who I pug with....but COME ON. How fucking bad can you be. I just dont get it. Breaking down his damage on Nadox...... a whopping 42 percent white melee. 19 percent Heroic strike, 14 percent thunderclap, and a measly 10 percent whirlwind. And 1 fucking overpower. How bad can you be....seriously.

9 comments:

Dread said...

Those have to be the 2 worst specs I have ever seen. Hell when I first turned 60 in vanilla I had my points equal in arms and fury, took a friend telling me that I needed to pick a major one....but 71 points, maxed all masteries, missing deep wounds and unrelenting assault..I won't comment on the prot spec as I most certainly will cry.

Kobeathris said...

Clearly, the problem is the 1 missing point in Axe Spec.

Darraxus said...

I almost missed the defense and stamina gems he had socketed lol.

Anonymous said...

I love the way he gems for every occasion. Including....PVP..

Leah said...

try a warlock in full set of frozen shadowweave, random green staff, pvp attack power ring "becasue armor penetration seemed like a good idea" who passed on mark of war prisoner, becasue "he already god a ring fro ma previous boss, so it didn't seem fair" even though the rest of us selected disenchant option O_O.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Darth Solo said...

I don't doubt for a second what you're saying, yet I keep wondering if damage meters are working correctly after 3.3. I keep seeing some weird numbers...

Eus said...

(passes cookies and milk) I think you need these more than I do....wow, that is so full of fail rofl

Kudos said...

I'm not sure what to say about it... I just have no words for that level of idiocy.

I know there is a shortage of tanks, but do we really need to let brain-dead hamsters fill in the ranks?

Xirella said...

I saw one of these warriors the other day. I don't usually run with recount anymore, so someone could be afk and I wouldn't notice unless we were in Halls of Reflection.

Anyway, he had 71 points in Fury (Not kidding) and suspicious AP and hit gems littering his gear. I also saw a +30 stamina gem.

Like I said, I don't usually watch the dps in pugs, but going above and beyond in the stupid behavior department makes me notice him. He likes to charge at mobs before I get there. Tanking on my little paladin tank, I don't have a charge to get up to him.

Long story short, I save through the first few pulls, and then just let his ass die when he intercepts the boss. He takes res sickness and leaves the group. Tickled me pink.

Nice to see another warrior blog. Peace.