Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Orc and Tauren Warriors look awesome. Possibly the most awesome looking Warriors in the game. This is probably to make up for Blood Elves.

Is it just me or is the radio more obnoxious now than ever before. Between Ludacris and the Chipmunks and Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus, it is enough to make you want to put your face in a wood chipper.

Single Abstract Noun is awesome. I just wish that I could go check out the European version so I could get my daily does of Kum......not that you perv.

I wish I took more screen shots. There is not telling what kind of awesome you will pick up randomly. My sister's blog has some funny ones going on.

One of my all time favorite screenshots is of me flying across hellfire on a gryphon. I looked down and saw the Fel Reaver pwning some Mage's face.

One of my other favorites is the one where it looks like Durn the Hungerer in Nagrand is giving it to Banthar doggy style.....we know who the king out there is.

Leveling Horde as opposed to Alliance is so different....and I feel guilt killing Dwarves in the Nexus.

If you have a toon wearing spell power plate and you are not a Holy Paladin....please kill yourself now.

Moparman is a noob. I hope he read this :p

What will happen when WoW ends? As much as I enjoy the game, I don't think I will be too sad.

My milkshake brings all the nubs to mah blog.

Kelis can die in a fire as well....as long as I am not grouped with her in a raid.

Twisters do not walk alone. There is not infact a bathroom on the right....unless you are wrapped up like a douche.

Every Rose has it's Thorn, Bad Moon Rising, and Blinded by the Light all have misunderstood lyrics....see above.

They would also make pretty cool guild names.

I am a cheap bastard and Horde my gold like Scrooge McDuck.

They need to make a money swimming pool so that I can swim in it.

Who wants a MuthaFvcking Uppercut?

Mikey does.....he'll try anything.

That be all. Enjoy your Tuesday.

No comments: