Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Update and 2 Million Gold Milestone

This weekend in WoW was spent mostly in two ways.

1) Making gold.

2) Leveling my Shaman.

On the gold making front, I pretty much bitch slapped my main gem competitor all weekend. I made 30k for saturday and 25k for Sunday. I can barely keep gems in stock. This is the competitor that would hang out online and undercut constantly. Through a bit of detective work, I found out who his main is. I was online on an alt not in my main guild. I was sitting in the trade district monitoring his activities. He logs off. I am standing by the mail box and hear the sound of gems being crafted. Hmmmm. It is like one in the morning. This has got to be him. I put him on my friends list. Lo and Behold, it is. Fucking owned. Now I know your main guild BEATCH!!!!!

Oh, and I hit 2 million gold this weekend. It felt pretty meh. I will keep assaulting gold milestones at least until SW:TOR comes out. Then we shall see.

As a side effect of all of this, I have about 160 different mails to disenchant now.....or aproximately 1900 items. Yeesh. I am not looking forward to that considering that I also have about 150 stacks of ore to prospect still and about 45-50 mails of uncommon gems that I have not yet turned into Jewelry.

I leveled my Shaman from 83 to 85. This was in direct competition with one of my friends, who has basically leveled a Druid from around 10 to 85 in the course of 1.5 weeks. I don't know why, but we always seem to be competing when it comes to leveling toons. Not always, but it happens.

I hit 85 in Twilight Highlands after completely skipping Uldum. I am currently Elemental and Resto though I plan to do Dungeons as only Resto.

I did my first 85 dungeon on him and had no issues for the most part. We had one wipe when we got a bunch of adds that were hitting everyone but the tank.

For tommorow's post, I will have a new "Fail Pug" of the week. This guy was the ultimate in Douchetastic glory. Stay tuned.

No comments: