Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 11 – Bad habits and flaws

Hmmm. Everyone has bad habits and flaws I suppose.

I guess my biggest bad habit in WoW is that I can be incredibly impatient with people who I dont know (pugs).

Due to the many craptastic pugs I have been in, I am quite quick with the vote kick button.

I do not discriminate against who I will kick. Tank cant keep aggro....kicked. Healer cant keep up the tank due to him being a bot....kicked. DPS doing half the dps of the second to last DPS....kicked.

I honestly just dont have patience for it. Now if someone comes into the dungeon and says they are new or whatever, then I will be more patient with them.

If they are an asshat....kicked. If they cant spell for shit.....kicked.

Like I said....my patience is low in Pugs. Big whoop wanna fight about it?

1 comment:

Kal said...

I've had to set myself the rule of never kicking in lower level dungeons, to avoid being unable to kick in heroics. At least I thinks that's how it works. Isn't there also some sort of immunity gained by repeatedly kicked players?