Thursday, October 4, 2012

Plugging Along

Not quite 90 yet, but I am getting there. My warrior is at 89.5 and I have been taking it fairly easy.

I will usually level on him for a bit then switch and do something else to not get leveling burn out. Leveling is fun, but sometimes you just want to get to the finish line.

I completed Kun-Lai and have moved on to the next zone. I also found out that Karasang Wilds is it's own zone and I thought for some reason that it was attached to the zone north of it. I only have one quest line left there to complete the zone.

Another thing I have been doing is checking out the Black Market AH. So far, I have not purchased anything, but I do plan on putting in a bid on the Dreadnaught helmet that is currently on the AH. It is my all time favorite set, and I will definately be getting it.

I am also looking forward to some of the mounts and pets on the AH. Most of the stuff has been pretty underwhelming, but I will continue to look.

No comments: