Friday, May 22, 2009

Playing Music

A lot of the time you will be on Ventrilo while you are playing. I know that I like to listen to a little bit of music from time to time. Something about music can just get you in that mood to do whatever it is you need to do.

I will be posting links, but will try to post an imbed if possible. (Edit: I suck at embeds so links for you only).

First, I will do my PvP list. I havent done much PvP lately, but there was a time that it took up much of my time. Arenas were addicting. I would play 50 in a night no problem.

AC/DC: "If you want Blood, you've got it"

AC/DC is my absolute favorite band of all time. This is a bad ass song that will get you pumped to smash someone elses pixels in. I do a mean AC/DC karaoke as well :)

Drowning Pool: "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"

Another fight type anthem that will get the blood pumpin nicely. May not be everyones cup of tea, but it is loud and obnoxious....kinda like PvPers :)

Elton John: "Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting".

I could have went with the the Nickelback remake, but you cant beat the original. Obviously, it is even better if you are actually PvPing on a Saturday....weekend warriors rejoice!

To me, Raids feel pretty Heroic and you can have music for not only general raiding, but specific fights as well. Here are some of my favorites.

General:

Megadeth: "Blood of Heroes"

This song is absolutely amazing for almost any type of combat game. And yes, Heroes never die...especially in WoW....we just corpse run.

The Four Horsemen encounter

Metaliica: "The Four Horsemen"

Do I really need to explain why I chose this one? Seriously?

Heigan the Unclean

Men Without Hats: "Safety Dance"

Its all about the dance. You can dance if you want to...but if you dont you will die. Play this in vent to piss off you raid leader for maximum effect.

XT Deconstructor

Styx: "Mr. Roboto"

Domo Origato Mr. Loot Pinata. Thank you very much for all the phat loots.

Anyways, that is just a few songs I like while playing. What do you listen to?

4 comments:

Arioch said...

I have trouble listening to music while I play... must hear in game sounds like rogues stealthing!

But Bodies by Drowning Pool is one of THE best songs to wake up to in the morning. =)

Fettsbounty said...

wow. You really do suck. At embeds. Especially on YouTube since there's a spot on each video to the right that Llows you to click a few options such as size of video and color of border and then just copy paste the embed code.

Darraxus said...

I tried doing that, but for some reason when I put the embed up, the code looked weird to me. Figured I would just do links instead.

feath said...

even though it's not english, nearly everyone knows them:

for pvp: Rammstein - Zerstören

and on PvE: Epica - Last Crusade