Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Almost like RP without trying

As I said previously, I am leveling a Warrior and a throwaway priest on Alextraza. Now, I am not really one to roleplay in WoW. I loved the pen and paper games growing up, but I could never get into the RP aspect in video games.

Somehow, my throwaway priest has developed his own personality. His name is Nomnomhealz.....and he is a troll.

Not only is he a troll, but he is fucking ugly. Like pretty much as ugly as I could make him. He has some ugly blonde braided top knot thing going on......it kinda looks like a turd. That and he is a troll. Fugly.

The two main things that kind have fleshed out this toon are:

1) Dying. He somehow finds a way to die in almost every instance. I just laugh about it now. He has that knack for pulling that extra patrol when everyone else is clear of the area.

2) Scaring the shit out of me. I dont know how many times that he has literally made me jump a little bit thinking he was a mob. It especially doesnt help when I am running ZF.

So yeah. I created the world's ugliest and most unlucky troll.

On a side note, they are both 39 now. Gained 9 more levels last night. I am leveling less than 30 minutes per level thus far.

5 comments:

Vordan said...

I find it funny because you usually have your warrior in front and they still go for Nomnomdead. I thought it was just hilarious when you said, Oh shit aggro, never mind Nomnom scared me... priceless. You had Nomnom aggro.

Tam said...

Haha, this is brilliant. I particularly love the way you keep thinking he's a mob. I have a low level huntard in the Barrens and I keep thinking her pet is coming to get me...

Daergel said...

I scared the shit out of someone once when I went to visit Chromie in that house in Andorhal (WPL). I was playing my lock and left my felguard outside the door to her room and another player wandered in and he was the first thing they saw.

pmsl!

Darth Solo said...

@ the last Anon
Is that 2K gold a day? Man you're good!

Unknown said...

Some of us are just NOT cut out to switch factions... I rolled a Tauren warrior, leveled her to 52ish with some sustained attention. And after all that playtime, I was STILL trying to attack her Tauren partner, thinking he was a mob. He's lucky WoW doesn't allow friendly fire...