Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Milkshake Brings All the Pugs to the Yard

Yes, that was a Kelis reference....and I hate that fucking song.....but it fits. I hate that song up there with some of the awful shit that Fergie and Gwen Stefani have been putting out for the last few years.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I love being a tank. Leveling another Warrior tank has reignited the joy of playing around in the new LFG tool. I do instances pretty much exclusively with my sister, who is a Disc. Priest. This means that healing and tanking are both covered. That means that we just need to fill in three shitty dps and we will be rocking all the way to the top.

Well, hopefully the DPS isnt that shitty, but I have come to expect very little out of many of these toons.

I usually put my vigilance on whichever toon has the most heirlooms and then readjust after the first couple of pulls if needed.

The awesome thing about LFG at this level is the same thing that is awesome at the cap....instant queue. I can get into a dungeon with the quickness, especially when I have my sister in the group with me. It seems like a lot more people queue up as DPS. Probably because it is easier for questing when you are a DPS toon (debatable once you get to a certain level unless of course you are a healer....then DPS is always better for leveling).

The thing about the pugs I run with while leveling.....is that I dont want to see them again. They are single serving friends. After the run, I leave group and reform again with my sister. Even if the group was pretty decent. I want to see what else there is to offer. Maybe there is someone out there even more awesome. Maybe just more fail, but I want to see all of the fail as well as the awesome. Having wonderfully short runs with awesome players is very nice.....but not all that grat for blog material.

So, in the interest of getting the shittiest fucking players available, I will continue to use LFG. I love isntances. I love laughing. I love lauging at shitty players in instances. Sounds like an all around win.

No comments: