Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You are not prepared!

I have been running a lot of low level instances recently. It has been super fun as I have been doing with two of my bestest friends and my very bestest friend (my wife).

I love the way that the quests are just sitting there for you to pick up right inside the instance. After the first random of the day, I will pick and choose ones we havent done just for the quests.

The one thing that these instances dont get you ready for....are instances.

Seriously. There were several times where about 3-4 groups were accidentally pulled in an instance. It was somewhat tough, but I kept the group alive. There was one in particular in Live Strat where we got three groups of mobs including a green abomination and then the dumb ass boomkin pug decided he was going to open a mailbox at the same time.

The problem is, that this wont really fly in a Cataclysm Dungeon/Heroic. If you go into one of those without executing very well, you are going to have a very rough time of it.

I wouldnt mind if they nerfed cata dungeons even more. They are no longer relevant content and are just used to generate valor and justice. I would love to see it revert back to the way it was in Wrath where you could chain pull the instance willy nilly. Thats just me though.

No comments: