Thursday, December 27, 2012

Black Ops 2: Now with friends!

Or friend rather.

Last night I was playing some Black Ops 2 Multiplayer and Kev logged on and has the game. SWEET!

I like playing with people I know because it is much more fun and we can strategize a bit to watch each others back.

We ended up playing a bunch of Hardcore TDM and did pretty decently. I had a K/D ratio over 1 for the day and have a .84 overall now. Kev started off much better than I did and has a .7something KD ratio currently.

As I said earlier, watching each other's back is what makes it so much fun. We can grab a room with a couple of good vantage points and lock it down for long periods of time.

I am also glad I unlocked claymores. They are so much better than bouncing betties and I have gotten a decent number of kills with them.

I look forward to more multiplayer with friends....now Fett just needs to get it *nudge* *nudge*.

1 comment:

Philly316 said...

are you guys in a clan together