Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Witch Doctor: Final Countdown

I am into the home stretch on my WD. My friend and I were back at leveling last night and got from level 41 or 42 to 51 and 52. We were in Act 3 of Nightmare and thought it would be a good idea to have my sister run us through MP 10 Act 3 in Hell. Yeah, No.

The rough thing about Diablo 3 is that there is not really an aggro table....we got our asses handed to us several times.

The XP was good, but we died way too much. For example, I was taking one hit and being down to 1/3 health. I think we will go back to Nightmare MP10 and just work our way up that way.

I did a bit of Barbarian playing last night as well. I got my main to Paragon 47 and I got my Hardcore Barbarian to level 7. I have a hard time being motivated to play hardcore when one death spells the end.

If everything goes as planned, I should be close to 60 by the end of the day.

No comments: