Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Back to WoW

I have resubbed to WoW. Watching my wife play made me kinda want to play. Now I am enjoying it again. Yay for breaks!

I have been leveling my Shaman a bit (I was surprised by the nerfed Pandaria XP.....pleasantly surprised). He is 87 and currently just got to Kun Lai Summit.

I have also been doing some raids with my wife (who has become the more hardcore WoW player lol).

We finished the Klaxxi raid for the first time last night, and I got like three upgrades on my Druid. For some reason, I have gravitated towards healing in Raids because I dont really need to know what is going on. As a tank, I have to absolutely know the encounter. When I am healing, I can mostly just muddle through it.

Overall, I am glad to be back playing and look forwards to leveling some more toons to 90 (since I only have three and my wife has 5 WTF?).

In Black-Ops news, I have my K/D ration in BO2 above 1.4. That is the highest it has been in any of the CoD games for me. I have been getting better not only at aim, but anticipating where opponents are going to show up, which has really helped when I occasionally decided to run around with a SMG.

No comments: