Thursday, July 18, 2013

Leveling Horde and the words I never thought I would hear.....

Last night, my wife and I decided to dust off a couple of low level Horde characters that we were leveling on Muradin. They were both Goblins, mine being a Warrior named Gurblebobble and hers being a Priest named Snookey....lol.

We got through the starting area, and our friend Kev also logged on to his low level Horde on the server. While he was catching up to our progress point, I asked my wife if she wanted to play a bit of PvP. She was a little bit hesitant, but said OK.

We got into an Arathi Basin, which we won and she was second in overall healing. And then the words I never thought I would hear...."That was actually pretty fun!"

WHA WHA WHAAAAA??????????

Yes, she enjoyed PvP that she wanted to queue up for another, so we did Warsong Gulch. We ended up winning that game as well, and she was second in healing.

She was actually a pretty awesome little pocket healer. I was running around as a prot warrior shield slamming the crap out of guys, and she was keeping me alive.

By the end of the evening, we got out toons to level 15, so we should be able to run some instances next time we log on.

No comments: