Sunday, August 16, 2020

Gaming Updates

 So not much gaming in the last few days as we made a trip out of state to deal with some family stuff. Before that however there was plenty of gaming.

Recently been playing WoW of course. Sporadically and I get a little bored but I really do need to get cracking on leveling the rest of my Alts while the xp buff is still active. At about 3.5 million gold on my account now I think after filling my battle net balance back up.

I have been working my way through assassins creed odyssey for the first time. It’s a lot of fun but I probably need to chill on the side quests if I ever want to finish.

I started a full playthrough of Farcry5 on my YouTube channel with no commentary . I know I enjoy just watching the story and talking can overshadow that .

I also started Vikings: Wolves of Midgard since I love trying out ARPGs to see what they bring to the table. I’m going to be posting some let’s plays of that as well.


What have y’all been up to in the blogosphere?

No comments: