Sunday, August 23, 2020

Upcoming games....gonna be busy lol

 Busy playing all these games!

I can’t remember a time where I had so many games I wanted to play coming out in a short period . Planning on making twitch and YouTube content on all of them but man it’s gonna be busy.

First up is Crusader Kings 3. I absolutely loved the second one and look forward to playing this one from the start. Paradox makes the best simulation games and I’m hoping this will be no exception.

Then we have Squadrons coming out. I have longed for a TIE fighter like multiplayer game for so long and now we are finally getting it. Can’t wait to squad up and play with friends.

Sometime Shadowlands will be releasing which means more fresh WoW content and a rekindling of my love. 

Then CoD 2020 which will hopefully be a huge improvement over the piece of shit that was Modern Warfare Multiplayer.

After that in short succession we have Assassins Creed Valhalla and Cyberpunk 2077. I’m looking forward to AC and have been working my way through Odyssey for the first time. Cyberpunk is my most anticipated game in years and the hype is through the roof for me.

Further down the line Diablo 4 and Path of Exile 2 are heavily on my radar.

Looks like a great time to be a gamer!

No comments: