Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Marvel Heroes out today!

For those of you who did not buy any kind of founders pack (myself included), today is the first day of Marvel Heroes!

It is a free to play ARPG much in line with Diablo. You can buy a hero with real money, or you can start with one of 5 free heroes which include Thing, Daredevil, Hawkeye, Storm, and the Scarlet Witch. You get a second random one of the 5 free heroes at the end of the tutorial.

I am planning on at least buying the Incredible Hulk.

I like that both heroes and costumes can drop for you, which makes it so that you dont really have to spend any money at all if you don't want to.

One of my friends bought the Iron Man back which comes with a bunch of costumes. I think another of my friends may end up getting Deadpool if he does in fact play the game. I think I may get my wife to play as well, even though she insists she wants to be Jarvis from the Iron Man movies. I told her she could just stand behind our friend playing Iron Man and make comments about his playing.

Anyways, its a free smash em up. I will be checking is out asap.

No comments: