Monday, June 17, 2013

Paragon 60 and other misc. game stuff

Yesterday, I decided to play a bit of D3 and finally pushed up to Paragon 60. It was done almost entirely in Act 2 runs because I set to join random public groups and that is what they gave me. The grind is certainly much less tedious, and the mob density in the sewer areas of Act 2 are insane at some points. I love just whirlwinding across the screen destroying everything in my path. I still dont ever find anything worth a shit as far as drops go.

I have been playing a little bit of Marvel Heroes with my wife and friends. We created a supergroup and have been beating up bad guys on our way through the game. Our group yesterday consisted of Thing (me), Storm (Wifey), Daredevil, Cyclops, and Hawkeye. We tore through pretty much everything. I am at level 15 and everyone else is somewhere around 13 as of logging off last night.

In shooter news, I have been playing MW2, MW3, and BO2. I find that I like the game play in both of the MW games much better than I like the play in BO2. I feel like I can actually be accurate with weapons and not miss constantly. In MW2, I played TDM and DOM with my sister. I got a couple of chopper gunners, but no Nuke unfortunately. My sister had her best game ever going 17-20.

In MW3, I tried out some HC Domination and played my old favorite standbys..Drop Zone and Infected. On Drop Zone, I can often times single handedly help a team win with a score more than double of most of the other people playing.

I am looking forward to the next MW game, and I am hoping that I get a new character drop in Marvel Heroes soon. While I like Thing, I do not like Scarlet Witch as my second hero.

No comments: