Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Did not play WoW yesterday.....

So this is going to be a non WoW related blog today. Instead of raiding yesterday, I went with my GF, my best friend, and his GF to the Giants game in San Francisco. San Fran is such and interesting city.....its too bad that driving there is going to give me a brain anneurysm some day. We got there early and headed over the 21st Amendment (a small brewery/restraunt) to have some good beer and food. This was my first time eating there and I must say that the burgers are top of the line.

The beer there is outstanding and different as well. My GF had the pilsner to start and I had the Watermelon beer. Then we both got the Pomegranate Cider which is just awesome. We had the waitress take a group picture of us and I managed to knock over my GF's cider all over the table. Somehow I was luck enough that it didnt get on anybody.

Then we headed over to the ballpark. Anybody who hasnt been there should go. Even if you arent much of a baseball fan you will love ATT park. My friend's GF could not stand watching baseball on television but absolutely loved the game. To top it all off, the Giants won and my GF's favorite player Benji Molina hit two home runs. Then I got to enjoy the fun of driving home. It took longer than usual thanks to stupid road construction (aka Caltrans standing around and doing nothing). I got home at about 1215 AM and had to be to work this morning at 6. Yay for less than 5 hours of sleep. I suppose that it is a good thing I am used to small amounts of sleep as I can still function at a normal level.

No comments: