Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Update

It was a pretty busy WoW weekend for me.

One of the first things I did was get some friends together to run some old school raids for sexy gear.

We ended up doing Molten Core, Black Temple, and Serpentshrin Cavern all in the same evening.

I also got down to leveling my Hunter this weekend. I started less than a half of a bubble into level 83, but managed to get to 85. I bought the impact hole puncher for him and unlocked the Hyjal dailies to get a couple of epics.

I then completely skipped regular instance and hopped right into Heroics.

It ended up going pretty well. I was second in DPS/damage done for both of the Heroic instance I ran doing just under 10k dps in both. I am currently running Marksman in instances. Playing my Hunter has been quite a bit of fun and thankfully the queues werent too long for DPS.

I also spent some of my gold and gave a Vial of Sands to two of my friends.

That is now 5 vials that I have purchased so far.....and only one for myself.

Next up: Level my 78 Shaman and perhaps work on my 82 DK.

No comments: