Thursday, April 21, 2016

Destiny....just makes me mad

I keep trying to give Destiny another shot. Because I absolutely loved that game and put a ton of hours into it. I dont think I can keep doing it. I play as little as one match before I am seething thanks to the broken shitty matchmaking and the bullshit fucking lag issues. Bungie really fucked themselves right in the ass.

I honestly dont even know if I want to get Destiny 2 when it finally comes out. Bungie has proven over and over that they think that the people who play their games are stupid and dont know what they want. I know what I want. The game to not be a steaming pile of shit.

I have a ton of friends on Xbox that I met pretty much exclusively through Destiny. I would have 3-4 pages of people on and playing. Now, there may be 3 or 4 people.

The changes they made were pretty decent as far as PvE. But PvP is still a laggy fucked up garbage piece of shit.

I am probably honestly going to delete the fucking thing from my Xbox. All it does it get me angry, raise my blood pressure, and turn me into a person I dont like to be.

I have always raged at shooters to some extent. This one however takes the cake. I really just cant enjoy the game or look at it without fucking flames coming out of my eyes and steam out of my fucking ears.

Its not me Destiny....it is you. You were one awesome.....now you are fucking terrible.

No comments: