Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Le Sigh

It has been a little bit since I last posted anything....two weeks to be exact. The problem is that I have not really been doing anything of note in WoW. I still keep up with my Auctioneering, but that is about it.

My wife and I did both get the pet from Higher learning, so I guess that is something.

She also finally got her creepy crawly hand from Arcaheology. You may guess what she will not be doing again until MoP. It took her close to 300 tol'vir solves before she unlocked the damn thing.

After buying the Crimson Whelpling yesterday, I think that she has pretty much collected all of the pets that do not revolve around a holliday or world event (she has a couple of the DMF pets to go and a couple of the Childrens Week pets).

In the meantime, I have been playing MW3, which I decided to pick up when it went on sale for 40 bucks. I love the game and hate it at the same time.

I have gotten much better shooting things as I used to be primarily a toober in MW2. That is no longer viable as there is no Danger Close for increased explosive damage.

The most annyoing thing for me is that I feel like I get killed all of the time by people behind me. I struggle with trying to get a 1 KDR. I am at around .6 at the moment, which is still an improvement.

Also, there are still a bunch of dumb hackers playing the game. On a plus note, they actually added a report feature (though I am not sure how well it actually works).

Anyways, that is what I have been up to.

No comments: