Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Update

Well, this is suddenly going to be a busy week of WoW in some ways.

Both Darkmoon Faire and Love is In the Air started this weekend.

I will be running the holliday daily every day to have a chance at the pet and the rocket mount.

I will also be doing my Darkmoon dailies to pick up some shiny new pets and build on my rep.

I have already purchased the new Valentines day mount....off of the AH for 35k. My wife saw it and absolutely had to have it right this instance. I am sure I could get it for cheaper later, but I am absolutely positive that it was more than worth it. The look of joy she had riding around on her new "Flamingees" was priceless.

That was pretty much my weekend in gaming. Most of the rest of it was spent catching up on TV shows. How I Met Your Mother, SG-1, etc.

How was your weekend?

No comments: