Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bots Soon to Be Extinct?

I do not have a direct link, but I hear the Blizzard won a court case that would essentially shut down all bot companies and Blizzard would be able to sue them for operation.

This will have a monster change on the ore and herb markets. This also means that prices for all related materials will be going up.

I heard that they should be gone in four weeks. I dont know if this is true or not, but we should see a massive increase in botted ore and herbs during that time. I just bought several hundred stacks of ore for around 35 gold a stack on average.

So, if you dont care that the ore is botted, I would suggest stocking up on it now. The materials will be much more valuable in a months time (allegedly) and you will be glad you did.

On another note, I think that getting rid of botters may mean an increased instance of hacked accounts.

Make sure you have an authenticator on your account.