Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 05 – Favourite item(s) in game

So, what are my favorite items in game?

Well, I will go down a list of my favorite things, but my absolute favorite things are shields.....and of those shields, the Bulwark of Azzinoth is the Holy Grail for me. Unfortunately, I have never gotten it or seen it drop.

I really need to get back to running BT for it. It just looks so badass. A giant spiked car door. It looks like a real shield...just as they should. The other ones I would like to have but never picked up are the skull ones from Naxxramas.

My favorite shield that I actually own is the shield from Malygos. It is also cardoor sized, but is a nice blue with a big yellow gem on it.

As far as other items and things go, I love collecting tanking weapons (Sun Eater is possibly my favorite)

My favorite pet is the Phoenix Hatchling. It took me a very long time to obtain it, and it just looks awesome.

My favorites mounts are my Magic Rooster Egg and my Vial of the Sands. The vial only because I have been able to tow my wife lowbies around. The Magic Rooster Egg because it is the most awesome and hilarious mount in the game. Nothing is more epic than riding around on a giant chicken.

I am also a big fan of the little fluff things that do random stuff. This would include the fluff items from Firelands, Iron Boot Flask etc.

Well, that is it for now.

No comments: